Carmona flying site
Carmona in Cavite is the best approachable flying-site for paragliding around Metro Manila. It is easy to reach from Manila via SLEX or SKYWAY. The infrastructure onsite is very good and the flights are generally pleasant with views up to Manila, Mt. Makiling and Tagaytay. Groups of 10 persons or more can easily be accommodated here.We had been flying in Carmona flying site for last 15 years. And recently this site was closed for the reason of development. However owner of property decided to delay their schedule for lack of funds. It's good for us to fly again since October 2023. Join with us.
How to visit
Access to the flysite in Carmona is doable with any car. There is a plenty of free parking for your vehicle.
Googlemap pin : https://goo.gl/maps/r1GpZ9FPmmLhfYK5A
About 45 min drive (or approx 30 km) from Makati on SKYWAY/SLEX :
1. Exit Binan/Carmona.
2. Follow Governor's Drive (Carmona Highway) till you reach the big new JOLLIBEE on your right 3,5 km after the Exit. It is the second JOLLIBEE ! It is also the junction going to Southwoods and there is a police station on your left.
3. Turn left and then immediately right onto Sugar Road. (Currently better turn left on the Canyon Ranch for the reason of construction on Sugar road)
4. After 1 km you reach Carmona Estates IV.
5. Follow the road on your right for approx 500m.
6. Turn right after cross the bridge.
7. Follow the big road up the mountain (less than 1 km).
8. After a workshop on the left side (with many cars parking) turn left to the Paragliding Take Off.
Difficult (bus/jeepney/tricycle). If you are commuting from Manila there are frequent bus services on JAC Liner and JAM Liner which you can take from Buendia. Please check JAC/JAM Liner website for more details. Once you arrive in Carmona, disembark at Jollibee beside the toll gate. From there you can ride a tricycle or jeepney to the flysite. Plan extra time.
PICK UP FROM MANILA
Limited to 8 pax.
Pick up strictly at the Meeting Point "San Antonio Plaza, McKinley Rd., Makati" and strictly on time.
SEE DETAILS BELOW !
Costs: PHP 400,- (per person/roundtrip).
You are at the FLYSITE !
WATCH THE VIDEO FOR DIRECTIONS FROM MANILA TO CARMONA FLYSITE