Carmona/Cavite is the best developed flysite for paragliding around Manila. It is relatively easy to reach from Manila via SLEX or SKYWAY. The infrastructure onsite is very good and the flights are generally pleasant with views up to Manila, Mt. Makiling and Tagaytay. Groups of 10 persons or more can easily be accommodated here.
How to get there?
PUBLIC TRANSPORT: Difficult (bus/jeepney/tricycle). If you are commuting from Manila there are frequent bus services on JAC Liner and JAM Liner which you can take from Buendia. Please check JAC/JAM Liner website for more details. Once you arrive in Carmona, disembark at Jollibee beside the toll gate. From there you can ride a tricycle or jeepney to the flysite. Plan extra time.
PICK UP FROM MANILA: Limited to 3 pax.
Pick up strictly at the Meeting Point "Petron McKinley" and strictly on time.
SEE DETAILS BELOW !
Costs: PHP 200,- (per person/roundtrip).
PRIVATE TRANSPORT: Access to the flysite in Carmona is doable with any car. There is a plenty of free parking for your vehicle.
About 45 min drive (or approx 30 km) from Makati on SKYWAY/SLEX :
1. Exit Binan/Carmona.
2. Follow Governor's Drive (Carmona Highway) till you reach the big new JOLLIBEE on your right 3,5 km after the Exit. It is the second JOLLIBEE ! It is also the junction going to Southwoods and there is a police station on your left.
3. Turn left and then immediately right onto Sugar Road.
4. After 1 km you reach Carmona Estates IV.
5. Follow the road on your right for approx 500m (some bits are easy dirt road).
6. Cross the creek (small bridge).
7. Follow the big road up the mountain (less than 1 km).
8. After a workshop on the left side (with many cars parking) turn left to the Paragliding Take Off.
You are at the FLYSITE !
WATCH THE VIDEO FOR DIRECTIONS FROM MANILA TO CARMONA FLYSITE
For users of "WAZE" navigate to "lantic"
PICK UP FROM MANILA
In case you need transport to the flysite in Carmona, I can usually accommodate up to 3 passengers in my car.
Meeting Point is at PETRON McKINLEY only (on C5/near British Embassy/Mc Kinley Hills).
WAZE/GRAB: "Petron McKinley"
Costs: PHP 200,- per person/roundtrip.
First come (deposit), first served !
GOOGLE MAPS: FLYSITE IN CARMONA